The musings and offerings of a burgeoning greetings master

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Merry Christmas!!

Wishing everyone out there in the Blogisphere a wonderful Christmas, with everything you could ever wish for.  I got a great gift certificate to PTI!  Can't WAIT to go shopping!

So, as a last minute decoration, I made this--

 Apparently, I cannot take a still photo to save my life.  Anyway, I made this banner.  I did the letters with my computer and punched them out, used a scallop circle die from Spellbinders for the glittered piece, and folded up some rosettes with some ancient pad of paper I got at the Goodwill for a dollar.  I stamped the letter pieces with some red snowflakes, and added some green and blue punched flakes as a finishing touch.  It's all held together with red and white baker's twine.
And, just a little detail.

Enjoy your day!!
Merry Merry!!
All Best-
Richard

5 comments:

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time!