The musings and offerings of a burgeoning greetings master

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Last Hurrah for the Oozak Design Team

Well, it has been a great 4 months, working with the Oozak Challenge Blog Design Team.  The ladies and Rusty (Oozak's owner) have been so wonderful and helpful, and I am sad to say goodbye. 

My final task was to create a card for the Anything goes/Fall challenge.  Stop by and play along!  You KNOW you are making Fall cards right now!

I made this--

Yes, I actually parted with one of my desperately hoarded flair pieces for this one!

I stamped a block of brown paper with leaves from GinaK Designs Fall Foliage set in white pigment ink.  (The sentiment is also from that set.)  I love how the white  ink layers on itself!

After heat setting, I ran it through the ol' Cuttlebug in a wood grain embossing folder from Stampin' Up.  That got foam mounted onto an Olive green card base. 

I punched leaves and that scalloped circle from some My Mind's Eye paper, and used more to create my banner strips, along with a scrap of white for the sentiment.   Notice all the blue going on?  I am loving blue for fall this year!  Aren't you seeing it everywhere?

Everything then got piled up, using both flat and dimensional adhesives.  I popped on my blue wood grain flair piece, and that baby was outta here! 

Outta here.  That's me.  Thanks so much Oozak!  Wishing you all the best!
Just because my time with Oozak is done, doesn't mean I will quit creating!  Come and see me, anytime!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
All Best-
Richard

6 comments:

  1. This is a great card. Now I need the wood-grained embossing folder. Visiting blogs is one way to clear the moths out of my poor husbands wallet! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love!! Man, time does fly by -your term is over already!?! I'm gonna check out the challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!
    Great way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how delicious! Leaves falling, walk through the woods, come to the little brook/stream/pond. What a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just became a follower I hope you will follow me also. Yur cards are awesome!!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time!