The musings and offerings of a burgeoning greetings master

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mr Cardmaker is in PRINT! Well, Digital, Anyway....

SO, I can finally tell you that I have been PUBLISHED!  TWICE!!

The Winter edition of CardMaker Magazine has hit the web, and there are TWO of my cards in it!  I am so stinking excited, I can't EVEN tell you!

I am holding back on posting the pictures here (because I don't know if I'm allowed to show them), but if you are a subscriber to CardMaker, (no relation, by the way) you can log in and be among the FIRST to see the new issue!  AND!  You can see MY CARDS!  (Not TOO proud of myself, am I?)

Uh, YEAH.  Picture me with a big, cheesy grin right now.  Yuppers, that's me.

Check it!
I'm not sure when the print issue hits the stand, but LOOK for it at your craft stores!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers!
Richard


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you Richard AND for the awesome win over at Moxie Fab....WOO HOO!!! You've gone and purchased a lottery ticket, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well congratulations!
    Ironically, I was at a meeting at the library last night and scooped up all the CardMaker magazines!
    II'll be sure to watch for the winter edition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! I am excited for you too! WAY TO GO! I cannot wait to see them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard did you see that you won in the Moxie Fab World post of October 1st?
      http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2013/10/winnerday.html
      Just wanted to make sure you saw it?
      :) Jill

      Delete
  5. Congrats! So exciting!! Had to laugh at the denial of nepotism... no relation... :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time!