The musings and offerings of a burgeoning greetings master

Friday, May 31, 2013

Mr Cardmaker---Team Member!

Well, a milestone has been reached in my card making career--

I am on a DESIGN TEAM! 

Now, I have been a "featured Gallery" owner at GinaK Designs, a "Guest Designer" for my friend Melanie Meunchinger's stamp set release, but today, I am TEAM MEMBER. 

I am working with the very talented team at the Oozak.com Challenge Blog.  We do two challenges a month, and it looks like there's a great amount of inspiration to be had with this crew.  I am very much looking forward to working with them over the next 4 months.

I'm hosting the first challenge that we'll be doing together, and it goes live at 9am EDT TOMORROW!  Check us out, and have a look at Oozak.com.  My first contact with Oozak was years ago when I was looking for a good deal on Copic markers.  These were the cheapest on the market at that moment, and SO MUCH of what they sell is a good deal below MSRP, so definitely check it out!

I want to leave you a sneak peek of my card that will be seen tomorrow.

I made this--

Come see the rest tomorrow!  I'm on the DESIGN TEAM!!

Thanks for stopping by!
All Best--

Richard

15 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to see tomorrow's post - I'm sure it will be FABULOUS! Congrats on making your first ever DT! You will be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Oozak DT! They are lucky to have you on board, Richard! Looking forward to the full reveal of your project...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH....total excitement!!!! Congratulations Richard and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's reveal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Richard!!!! That is such awesome news! Can't wait to see all the fantastic and colorful creations you will be sharing!

    Happy Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making the DT team, mr rooster! I love the fact that a man has such an eye for beauty and detail you have just gained another follower/fan of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! Woot! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh BIG HUGE congratulations Richard! This is great news and what fun! I shop on Oozak for all my copic markers. They are a great place with great customer service. I am so happy for you -hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoooHooo!!!! Congrats Richard!!! You sooo deserve it my friend!! I personally think lots of teams should be lining up to grab you!!! And I can't wait to see the rest of your fabulous card!!! I'm hoping to play along too! ;) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well of COURSE you are on a DT! :) You are one fabulously positive, sincere, sweet, and lets not forget talented type of guy!! Congrats my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! Dude.....you ROCK....for reals though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOT!! Congrats on the awesome news!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Right where you belong!! Can't wait to see this reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I'm late - just got back from vaca... Big Congrats on your DT assignment - looking good!!!!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time!